Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, October 5, 2008

What we have been up to.......

Wow, it's been a while. I guess the every Sunday posting may not be in the cards after all. Babies sure are a lot of work! Wheaton is taking his afternoon nap, so I thought I would take a moment and catch everyone up on what we have been up to over the past few weeks and at least post a few pictures. So here is what we have been up to:Posing for a birth announcement photo

Learning to smile


We enjoyed the last few days the pool was open........

At least most of us did.

Wheaton and I have been attending our "Mommy and Me Yoga" class! So fun!

We have spent lots of time playing with our new camera.

Wheaton still loves his swing!

The Baby Bjorn is also a very popular item at our house these days!


Pussca has graduated from the co-sleeper to the crib (don't worry she she closely monitored when W. is sleeping in there, but I couldn't resist this photo op.) Wheaton doesn't seem to mind sharing his crib, as he has taken over Pussca's favorite place here:


Sashi, on the other hand, enjoys the glider for her naptime.

Adam and Wheaton have been enjoying wearing matching outfits. I am so jealous! The brown cargo pants are always a winner.

We have been been working on keeping on a schedule of eating, sleeping, and playing. Wheaton really seems to enjoy being outside so we have been taking lots of walks. The early fall weather is perfect! I am so sad to go back to work soon! I have one week left, so I may not post again till after that. If you want to view more pictures visit Adam and Blair's Pictures (link on the right). Hope everyone is well!

3 comments:

margaret said...

Blair: He is just soo precious! I really want to come visit when I get home from Houston!!
keep putting up lots of these cute pictures! He is just adorable!! what a beautiful family! ms

Jenni and Jon said...

Blair,

We love Baby Wheaton. He is so cute!! I hope we can come visit soon!

Love,
Jenni

Kirsten Oliphant said...

I love your photos!!! So cute. And you look great!