Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, April 13, 2008

21 Weeks!

Hi everybody!

I am sorry I didn't post a picture last week. Despite the lack of photo, it was very eventful week. Baby C was the size (length wise) of a banana (around 6 1/2 inches long)! So cute! We also had our 20 week ultra sound! Here is one of our favorite shots. It was a really amazing experience. I love being able to see the baby move around. At one point the nurse had to press down really hard on my belly to get a shot and we saw the baby curl up into a little ball as if to say, "Aw, come on stop poking me!"

Can you tell if Baby C is more likely going to be into snakes and snails or sugar and spice? Well, now we know and are very excited! Don't worry, I won't keep you in suspense for too long; I just want to tell a few more of you in person. Feel free to make a post if you think you know. I will plan to do an official posting of the news in a week or so.

Here I am at 21 weeks! Check out how it compares to my very first shot at 12 weeks! Wow!











Right now Baby C is the length of a carrot (approximately 10 1/2 inches long) "rump to crown". He or she now weighs about three-quarters of a pound. His eyebrows and eyelids are fully developed. B.C. has been kicking up a storm. It is such a crazy feeling. I just wish I could see what is going on on there! Hope you all have a great week!

1 comment:

Mary Cappuccio Sopka said...

oh, how exciting!!! I can't wait to find out if it's a girl or boy! I'm going to guess boy... Blair, you look great! hope your feeling well! I love your blog! It's so cool to see the pics and hear how it's all progressing! :), mary