Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, April 21, 2008

22 weeks!

Well, here we are at 22 weeks! I am really starting to feel big! According to http://www.babycenter.com, the baby is 10.9 inches long (the length of a spaghetti squash) and weighs almost 1 pound. Baby Center puts this disclaimer at the bottom of these little progress reports: "Note: Every baby develops a little differently — even in the womb. Our information is designed to give you a general idea of your baby's development". I am so glad that they point this out because I am quite sure my baby weighs at least 22 pounds at this point! I am feeling well this week, although sleep is definitely becoming more difficult. The cats are getting very frustrated with all of my tossing and turning. I have been waking up around 3:00 in the morning and then can't seem to find a position comfortable for everyone (me, baby, Adam, Pussca, and Sashi). Stay tuned for more exciting details regarding my sleep hygiene in an upcoming blog entitled "How my life has changed". I know I have been a little slack lately on the old blog, but I do have some good stuff in the works. I have started several already, but I was typing in such a fury I really need to go back and proof read them before putting on the internet (those of you familiar with my spelling understand). I will post the rest of the ultrasound pictures this week and soon I will tackle the issues of weight and hormones. I am sure you can hardly wait! Have a great week!

-Blair and Baby C

2 comments:

elena said...

Hey Blair... you look great!! to think, there's a little squash in there.
Thanks for being so diligent with this blog... it's nice to feel like we can share in this experience with you guys being as far away as we are.

lots of love and happiness to you both

Mary Cappuccio Sopka said...

Hi Blair! I just wanted to let you know that we're sending a few things your way! I tried mailing them a couple of weeks back, but the darn thing got returned because I forgot a number in your address.. LOL! Oops! Must be that sleep deprevation thing (or at least that's what I'll blame it on).. anyway, just wanted to give you the heads up! Be on the lookout, because I think I might have gotten it right this time!

Hope you're doing well and getting some good rest. I got one of those body pillows and it really helped me get comfy. I wish I lived nearby! I'd just come drop it off so you could give it a shot! Oh well! Can't wait to read the next post! Please tell Adam we said hello!

Talk soon!
Mary