Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

It's a Boy!!!!!!!!!!!!


I guess I kept you all in suspense long enough. I can't believe it! The whole time I have been pregnant, people have asked me if I had "a feeling" either way. I really didn't. And then, just a couple of weeks before the 20-week ultra sound, I somehow convinced myself that it was a girl. I don't know if it stemmed from the belief that I should have some sort of feeling or intuition, or if I just liked the thought of tea parties, ballet lessons, and fairy decor. Regardless, I was wrong. Not that I couldn't picture a little Adam running around, because I totally could. And now I really can! We are so excited and very relieved that everything continues to look healthy so far! I can't believe we are having a baby boy! Here are some more of the ultra sound images from our last doctor visit. Anyone who can identify the tell-tale anatomy shot deserves a prize. The only way I can pick it out is by finding the picture that has the little arrow labeled "boy" which points to the evidence. I love the profile shots! I just can't wait to meet him in person!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Hi Blair! Hope you don't mind me following along. My dad forwarded me the link. Congratulations on your boy! Nothing is better than having your very own little boyfriend. ;)