Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, May 1, 2008

23 Weeks!

Well, here we are at 23 weeks! I cannot believe I have almost 4 months to go! I don't know how I am going even be able to sit up come August. It's funny (or maybe ironic is a better word) because I used to kind of roll my eyes when I would hear pregnant women complain about their symptoms. I would think, "women have been doing this forever, how difficult could it possibly be?!" Well, it looks like I have my answer..... it's really freaking difficult! Not to mention that the most trying months still lie ahead.

Don't get me wrong, there are a lot of things I love about being pregnant. I have a perfect excuse to pig out, I have boobs now, and best of all I get to be a part of this amazing experience. It is truly incredible the things the human body can do. I just have to laugh at some of the unexpected symptoms of pregnancy (to be chronicled in my upcoming post "How my Life Has Changed". I did pick up a special body pillow yesterday and it really did help me sleep more comfortably last night. Thanks for the recommendation, Mary!

According to www.babycenter.com the baby is about 11 inches long and weighs over a pound (about as much as a large mango). Apparently he can hear now, so my mom got us this little contraption which has special speakers so that you can play music and talk to your baby. You can also listen to the heart beat and other sounds inside the womb. It's very cool.I hope everyone is doing well. I love getting the e-mails and posts from people following the blog. Thanks to you all for your support! It has really been so much fun!

No comments: