Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

25 weeks!

Wow! Here we are at 25 weeks! Crazy. My body is totally out of control! Baby C is kicking up a storm. According to www.babycenter.com he measures about 13 1/2 inches and weighs about a pound and a half (about the same as an average rutabaga). As you can see from the picture on the left we have made a change of venue for our photo shoot this week. We have been painting the nursery (and when I say "we" I mean Adam and my dad), so there is a ton of furniture where I usually stand. Anyway, I thought it would provide a fun sneak peak of the nursery. As you can see we have chosen a very pale blue and tan. It has been really fun looking for nursery decorations. We are hoping to utilize Adam's artistic abilities and paint some animals on the walls. Sashi (pictured with me to the left) is trying to figure out where her likeness should go. All I know is we better pick the biggest wall we have. Look at her, she's huge! She's almost as big as the pregnant lady!

Adam and I are heading to Destin, Florida tomorrow to visit Don, Adam's dad. We are both really looking forward to having a couple of days in the sun (hopefully) and spending some time with Don. We will return on Monday evening, so I will hopefully post again on Tuesday and share some pictures from our trip. Hope you are all well. I am exhausted and still have to finish packing so I will have to sign off for now. Have a great weekend!

-Blair and Baby C

No comments: