Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, May 23, 2008

Florida Trip

Well, it was a whirlwind, but we had a blast! We only wish we could have stayed for longer! We left Richmond on Thursday evening straight from work and returned on Monday evening around 9:00pm. Here are some pictures from our adventures:
Comparing bellies! I think I win!
I have to give Delaney a shout out for providing me with such cute maternity swim wear. It definitely made shedding my clothes a lot easier! Thanks, D!

Yes, I did brave a bikini! The feeling was an odd combination of terror and empowerment. I mean, I am very proud of my baby belly; it's just the other expanding body parts that really freak me out. Well, I had to go all the way to Florida, but I finally found my vanilla frozen yogurt with rainbow sprinkles! It was very satisfying!

We had a wonderful time catching up with Don and meeting all of his friends! Adam enjoyed building his sand sculptures as usual. I think he is really looking forward to having a little playmate.....I mean assistant.
We even bought "Baby C" his first pair of shoes! Those of you who made it to the wedding my recognize the brand and style!

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Looks like you had a fabulous vacation! Don looks great! I have the same pokadot maternity suit! Any luck deciding on a name yet?

Nathan and Nynke said...

Hey Blair,

Sorry we missed you guys last week but as you know, I'm going through the fun part of first trimester morning sickness...
We hope to see you on Saturday though for Ashley's party.
BTW- look look amazing.

Nynke, nate and niall