Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, May 4, 2008

Names, names, names!

Most of you that know Adam and I well, know that we are not the most decisive couple in the world. Needless to say, we have already been struggling over picking a name. We decided not to even think about names until after we found out if we were having a boy or a girl. Now that we know, we are starting to feel the pressure. So, we have decided to open up the blog to suggestions. Please feel free to post your favorite boy names. We like names that are a little different, so feel free to get creative and have fun! We will look forward to any suggestions.

1 comment:

Mary Cappuccio Sopka said...

Blair,
I am SO excited for you guys! You will be the best parents! I totally remember being where you are now! Trying to think of names, realizing the crazy things your body starts doing, etc, etc! It is such a crazy time! Unfortunately, I don't really have any suggestions for names. I do, however, have a book of 10,000 names that we bought a few months back. I'll try and send it to you. It is chock full of some pretty creative names! :)
Hope you're feeling okay! The ultrasound pics were adorable! I think he has Adam's profile! We'll see soon enough, eh? Take care of yourself and get lots and lots of rest! I haven't had a chance to remail the stuff yet (hard to lug it into the postoffice along with a baby carrier), but I'm going to try and do it in the morning (my mom's in town, so I'll be able to leave Emmy with her). Have a great week! tell Adam I said hello!
:), m