Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

More pictures!!!!!!

I have just started to write some more posts, but I know that people really want to see more pictures, so here are a few of my favorites: Poor Wheaton was hooked up to monitors and an IV for the first few days in the NICU.
We finally got to take have him in our room on Saturday night! Here are my guys resting after a long day.I cannot find the words to describe this feeling without bursting into tears. Any distance I had from my emotions disappeared the moment I held him safely in my arms.
Looking very cozy during some snuggle time with Mimi (my mom).........................and Papa (my dad). Wheaton enjoying his first snuggle with Auntie Colby (my sissy). Adam's dad was able to be in town for the occasion. Here he is checking out Wheaton's grip. Adam's sister Karna surprised us with a visit from Colorado. She and Grampy helped out by getting things ready at the house. We are so lucky to have such supportive families!

I am planning to do some more post over the next couple of days as time permits. We are so happy to finally have our little guy home. He had his first doctor's appointment today. He is working hard and has gained weight like a champ. We are so proud of him already!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Your pictures are amazing! I love the one of you and him snuggling together face to face. Thanks so much for posting them! I can't wait to meet him!

margaret said...

Blair! He is just soo adorable! I can't wait to meet him and hold him! try to get some rest while he is sleeping! love Margaret st.clair